Products » Beef » 1855 Premium Angus Beef
The Power of Black Angus
For those interested in the promotional power of a breed-specific choice beef program, the quality of 1855 Black Angus delivers like no other.
- The Black Angus breed is known throughout the world for delivering a phenomenal eating experience with rock solid consistency.
- Consumers respond to the Black Angus name on menus and in meat cases.
- Strong consumer pull of the Black Angus name means increased purchase intent and higher returns.
The Unparalleled Quality of the 1855 Brand™
When you combine the power of the Black Angus name with the exceptional eating experience of the Halperns' 1855 Brand, you get the best of both worlds.
- Halperns' 1855 Brand Premium Black Angus Beef program goes beyond typical Angus programs, thanks to an unprecedented level of consistency and quality assurance.
- Upper 2/3 USDA Choice, hand selected for ideal marbling. Also, be sure to check with your Halperns' representative about our availability of 1855 USDA Prime product as well.
- Aged minimum 21 days for maximum tenderness.
- Bright cherry red lean and finely textured.
- A government certified program.
Incomparable Cattle Selection & Availability
No one starts with a bigger selection of the very best Black Angus cattle than we do – and only 10% of those already superior cattle measure up to our standards.
Our inventory of 1885 Premium Beef is extensive and aged to perfection.
Our box in, box out items include:
- Export Ribs, up and down
- Lipon Ribeye, up and down
- Shortloins, 0x1
- Striploins, 0x1
- Striploins, 1x1 up and down
- Top Sirloins, 1pc 'XT'
- Tenderloins, PSMO 5 up or 5 down
- Pectorial Meat
- Shoulder Clods
- Flat Irons
- Teres Major
- Skirt Steaks, outside
- Short Ribs, market style
- Back Ribs
- Chuck Short Ribs, boneless
- Hanging Tenders
- Steamship Rounds
- Top Rounds
- Eye Rounds
- Bottom Rounds
- Blade Meat
- Tri Tips
- Flap Meat
- Flank Steaks
- 81/19 Fine Grind Chuck
- Chuck Tenders