HALPERNS’ BLACK DIAMOND PROGRAM
Halperns’ has launched the Black Diamond Steaks and chops programs for the most discerning customer, who can be assured of receiving the finest steaks and chops money can buy. the bone-in and boneless steaks and chops are all perfectly aged, precision-cut USDA prime, as is our milk-fed veal, and our domestic, large-eye lamb.
- Breed – All Angus type
- Feed – Midwestern corn-fed, for a minimum of 150 days
- Purchasing – Halperns’ only buys beef from a handful of select growers located in the heartland of America. These corn-fed Angus type cattle are known for having the richest marbling and finest texture.
- Selection – Once the beef arrives at Halperns’, it must pass our rigorous selection process. We look at each and every loin of beef, and select only the best cuts for our Black Diamond label. We look for firm, white fat; excellent muscle confirmation; exceptional marbling; a firm texture; and a deep, ruby-red color.
- Aging – These sub-primals, following selection, are placed on racks in our aging cooler (specially designed for this purpose, with 360-degree airflow and temperatures that are kept between 36-38 degrees) for a minimum of 30 days.
Lamb & Veal
- Lamb and veal are Certified USDA Prime, and are hand selected for conformation and sizing.
- Lamb is domestic production, Colorado lamb, with very large eyes and exceptional marbling scores.
- Veal is Wisconsin AAA grade designation, milk-fed only.
- All Frenched Pork Rack Chops are cut exclusively from the Berkshire breed of Japanese Black Hogs. This breed ensures a high degree of marbling and rich, full, delicious flavor.
- We receive our Berkshire pork from select growers in the Midwest.
Every Halperns’ Black Diamond steak and chop is hand cut by our master butchers, in an extremely sanitary environment, to the most exacting specifications in the industry.
All Black Diamond Steaks and Chops are personally checked (and double checked) by Halperns’ Senior Management. Only the “best of the best” finished product is packed in a Halperns’ Black Diamond box.
All Halperns’ Black Diamond Product is individually packaged, ensuring its integrity and the longest shelf life in the industry.
For additional information, or to place an order, contact your local Halperns’ representative, call Customer Service at 404-767-9229 or contact us at email@example.com.